Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 4 post op







These pictures are from day 4. This has been one of the tougher days cause I am hungry today. Starving is more like it.I didn't imagine that I would be so hungry so soon. I've lost 7 pounds so far and don't want to lose anymore, but eating is so hard. Finding something you like that your stomach tolerates well with all the meds is hard. I came home today and saw my kiddos so happy to see them. My little guys were all trying to climb all over me and my big girls were awesome. My 16 year old was helping me remember the sign language alphabet. It has helped so much...thank you Brit. So frustrating saying things NO ONE understands. My 13 year old was content to sit and have a half written half spoken conversation with me. LOL! Cant wait to get rid of this stupid splint and all the damn drool! Should come off on Christmas Eve..will confirm that tomorrow. Tomorrow I get the chin strap off....something to look forward to,pus a thorough cleaning of this splint. Even with the awesome waterpic I cant get it clean clean. And I swear I have to have dragon breath from hell. Today I had to crush up my steroid pill and drink it with juice. By far the MOST DISGUSTING thing I have had to endure since this adventure began. My Aunt and Uncle are still here helping to man the kids...thank GOD! Very weak today......need to eat more but finding it really hard to do. Having some cream of chicken soup tonight.....yum!!! I'll post pictures tomorrow after the chin strap comes off. First time I will have a chin in I don't remember when. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment